Anansi is as clever as he is lazy and loves to prove just how clever he is by boasting and tricking the people of the village and the animals of the jungle. He also hates to work hard. So, he often tricks people and animals so he can rest under the shade of a nearby tree. Luckily Anansi is not always as clever as he likes to think he is. Sometimes everything backfires and he becomes the victim of his own tricks.
Click here to purchase this ebook from Amazon UK
Click here to purchase this ebook from Amazon US
This amusing collection of short stories is a must-read for adults and children who love to be entertained. Adults will love reading these tales to younger members of the family whilst older children will delight in discovering Brer Rabbit and his friends for themselves. This book contains the following tales:
- How Anansi missed four parties on one night
- Anansi invites Turtle to tea
- Anansi, Fly and Ant win the sun
- Anansi and the talking melon
- Anansi and the moss-covered rock
- Why Anansi has thin, long legs
- Anansi and the field of corn
- Anansi and the tug of war
Each tale can be read in approximately ten minutes, making them ideal for when you have a little time to escape the rush of everyday life or for sharing during story time.