Anansi is as clever as he is lazy and loves to prove just how clever he is by boasting and tricking the people of the village and the animals of the jungle. He also hates to work hard. So, he often tricks people and animals so he can rest under the shade of a nearby tree. Luckily Anansi is not always as clever as he likes to think he is. Sometimes everything backfires and he becomes the victim of his own tricks.
Click here to purchase from Amazon UK
Click here to purchase from Amazon US
This book contains 16 short stories that were originally published as two ebook volumes (available to download from Amazon). These stories are:
- Anansi and the gum doll
- How Anansi got to ride Tiger
- How Anansi turned an ear of corn into one hundred goats
- How Anansi won the stories of the Sky God
- Why spiders stays on the ceiling
- Anansi and the witch named ‘Five’
- Anansi and the pot of wisdom
- Anansi and the Tommy (Thompson Gazelle)
- How Anansi missed four parties on one night
- Anansi invites Turtle to tea
- Anansi, Fly and Ant win the sun
- Anansi and the talking melon
- Anansi and the moss covered rock
- Why Anansi has thin, long legs
- Anansi and the field of corn
- Anansi and the tug of war
Each tale can be read in approximately ten minutes, making them ideal for when you have a little time to escape the rush of everyday life or for sharing during story time.
To immerse yourself in the enjoyable world of Anansi and his friends click here to purchase from Amazon UK or click here to purchase from Amazon US and get ready to join in with his adventures.
Follow Anansi on Facebook and Twitter.